Realise a choice-rich future by creating, enhancing and protecting your wealth.  

We aim to always uphold the trust you’ve invested in us.

If you’re dissatisfied with any advice or service provided by us, please speak with your adviser or lending specialist.  

Alternatively, you can lodge a complaint directly with MiQ by following the instructions on this page. 


How to Submit a Complaint


Share Your Complaint

Tell us what you’re concerned about by calling 1300 567 626, emailing, or filling out the form at the bottom of this page.


Await Your Receipt

You’ll receive acknowledgement of your complaint’s submission via email within one business day.

Depending on the complexity of your complaint, investigating and processing it may take time; if that’s the case, we’ll keep you updated by email.


Approve Our Resolution

We aim to resolve every complaint within 30 calendar days of lodgement; however, exceptional circumstances may mean a 30-day resolution isn’t always possible. 

If that’s the case, we’ll contact you before 30 days have passed and seek your permission to extend the resolution timeframe. 

Once we’ve done our best to resolve your complaint, we’ll provide a written explanation of: 

• our investigation
• our resolution
the reasons behind our decision
how you can escalate the complaint to an external organisation if your complaint has not been resolved to your complete satisfaction. 


What to Include In Your Submission

Your name, preferred phone number, and email address

Your adviser’s name

A detailed description of your complaint

Copies of any supporting documents

Your desired outcome

Next Steps

How to Escalate Your Complaint

If you’re not happy with the resolution we’ve provided or if we haven’t responded within the previously mentioned timeframes, you can escalate your complaint to external organisations. 

Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA)

AFCA provides fair, independent complaints resolution services that are free to all consumers. 

Office of the Australian Information Commissioner

If your complaint relates to privacy matters (such as your personal information), contact the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner.

Your Questions, Answered


If you need support or help to make a complaint, you can ask an authorised representative, family member or friend to contact us on your behalf. We need your permission to speak with anyone else about your complaint; however, this permission can be given verbally or in writing. If you have a visual or hearing impairment or English is not your first language, please contact us on 1300 567 626 and we’ll provide you with the necessary assistance. 

Lodge a Complaint

Complaint Form (was Call Back Form)