While all our clients seek financial wellbeing, many of them don't have the time, knowledge or inclination to do all the groundwork, which is why they seek help from a trusted professional.
At MIQ we take a whole of life approach, which means whatever stage of life you’re in and whatever you want to achieve, we can help you get there.
The strong relationships we share with our clients are testament to our commitment to integrity, honesty and creating financial wellbeing.
Here are a couple of the things they’ve said about us in the past:
- Ken and Kay“We cannot thank you enough for your absolute personal attention, dedication and interest in our welfare. We sincerely thank you for everything you have done. We are confident, relaxed and fully grateful to our adviser... and we count ourselves blessed to have made an association with you. Once again thank you for the many hours of background work and diligence.”
- Keith and Penny“Our investments have been carefully administered, and both my wife and I can only praise and thank our adviser for her ongoing help and advice. We feel very comfortable to know that she is overseeing our portfolio and regard her more of a friend than a business contact. Her advice and friendship has made our association something worth keeping for a very long time.”
- Robert and Janine“Our adviser made the Superannuation roll over process painless and simple. We were provided with a clear understanding of the SMSF setup process, timing and what was required from us. They endured multiple questions with patience and professionalism. We would highly recommend our adviser and the team at MiQ.”
- Warrick and Siobhan“We appreciate that everything was explained to us in a way that we understood, enabling us to be comfortable in our decisions. No question or request was ever too high or small and your communication was faultless. We would not hesitate to recommend you to family and friends.”
- David“We would like to convey our thanks to you for all the help you have given us over the last four months or so. Without your help I really don't know where we would been now. It was wonderful of you to make enquiries on my behalf and to attend Centrelink with us. I'm sure that without your assistance we would not have been as comfortable as we are today.”
- Stan and Lyn“As a qualified lawyer and more recently a small business operator, I seem to have weathered numerous financial storms of late. Against this uncertain background, I have consistently found my adviser's financial advice to be sound and reliable. His professionalism is unquestionable... as we all know, the news is not always what the investor wants to hear, but David seems able to keep me up to date across the markets and provides regular wise guidance about short and long terms investment goals against the current financial climate.”
- Carolyn“I retired in early 2015 and was referred by a friend to Dan to discuss my Superannuation options. At our first meeting I showed Dan a number of small super accounts my wife had from previous employees and asked his advice as to what we should do with these accounts. My wife had medical issues that prevented her continuing work since about 2012. Dan noticed that one of these accounts had an income protection policy, which we were unaware of, and he advised how to submit a claim for consideration. Understandably, there was a fair amount of paperwork, advice from GPs and medical specialists and we completed all the required information. Subsequently my wife's claim was approved and backdated to the time she was unable to work. In addition she now receives a monthly allowance until such time as she may be able to return to work. The advice we received from Dan provided us with some financial relief since my retirement. Being basically ignorant of superannuation options, the advice and continuing relationship with Dan has provided us with a level of comfort, confidence and reassurance in my retirement and I would like to commend him to you as a show of our appreciation for his advice, help and management of our circumstances.”